Description: The micro-fine cement grout is a new generation of rigid inorganic grouting material. It composed of high strength micro-fine cement, expander and vulcanizing agent.
● Non-toxic, odourless, pollution-free to groundwater and environment.
● No shrinkage phenomenon happens when solidifying.
● High fluidity, and the specific surface area is above 800㎡/㎏, the average grain size is below 5μm.
● Clotting time: can be regulated according to project need.
● cracks grouting of the dam and the dam foundation in hydraulic project.
● Pouring underground waterproof curtain.
● Reinforcement of foundation settlement in highways, bridges and airport runways.
1、Physical properties (21 ℃ for measured)
specific surface area（m2/kg）
2、The intensity compare of different water-cement ratio
Package and Storage
Storage: It should be put in dry and ventilated environment where temperature is between 5~30℃.
Lifetime: 6 months.